Electrical cabinets and cases, Automatic safety systems, Equipped shelters: Design, research, manufacture, cabling, functional testing and commissioning. Avioll Group partners with industrial companies, engineering firms, machine manufacturers and energy producers in renewable energy electricity production projects:
- High power fuel cells (several hundred kilowatts);
- Manufacture and storage of hydrogen from solar energy;
- Hydroelectric power stations and dams (up to several hundred Megawatts);
- Installation of steam turbines in household waste incineration plants (UIOMs).
New build or revamping operation, Avioll Group takes part in all phases of the project:
- General electrical installation analyses;
- Technical electrical, instrumentation and loop diagram analyses;
- Cable schedules;
- Level I and II automatic system architectures;
- Automatic SIL (Safety integrity level) 2 and SIL 3 safety systems and safety analyses;
- Programming of automatic systems and supervisors;
- Test procedure drafting;
- Compliance documentation.
We can offer to you:
- Manufacture of the electrical equipment. Integration of the equipment in the shelters with bespoke equipment configurations;
- Electrical and functional tests;
- Using dedicated test beds and simulators;
- Synchronous, semi-synchronous and loop tests;
- Performance tests;
- On-site assembly supervision;
- Industrial commissioning.